Our stay at home was again very brief. On August 15th we all piled into the van to head to California for David's sister Kimberly's wedding. She was married in a beautiful outdoor setting in the middle of a redwood forest. All five of the girls were part of the bridal party. They all enjoyed dressing up, but Rachel and Rebekah loved their princess dresses the best. The wedding was in Palo Alto which is only a short 30 minute drive to San Francisco so the day after the wedding we headed to San Francisco for a wonderful day just the 7 of us. We are definitely going back to San Francisco soon. On Monday we headed home and took the Pacific Coast Highway which is an absolutely beautiful drive, arriving home sometime around 3:00 am long enough for David to sleep for 3 hours and head off to work. The next weekend my mom and dad came down to babysit the girls so that David and I could go to St. George for our Anniversary which was the day we drove home from California. We had a great weekend, we stayed in a bed and breakfast and saw Les Mis at the outdoor theatre Tuachan. The day after we arrived home school started and now I am finally getting a break. We have had a wonderful summer and look forward to more adventures this fall. I hope that you have enjoyed this, and to all my fellow bloggers please forgive me for the mess ups I am still learning.
small storage table
3 years ago




1 comment:
Way to go!!! I love your blog and I am so glad you are a blogger now. It is so fun to keep up with everyone.
BTW.....22 days, or 3 weeks+1 day, or 528 hrs. or 760,320 min. not that I am counting! Any way you look at it.....DISNEYLAND here we come!!!!
Post a Comment