About Me

My photo
Laughing Place, Briar Patch, United States

Sep 16, 2008

Look a like meter

Well who would have thought! Our 4 of our kids favor me in looks, but only by a small amount and Rebekah looks equally like me and David. I hope you all enjoy.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

My blog-stalk-o-meter says you updated only 10 minutes ago...I'll bet I am the first one to see this...Yeah me!!

Nicole Bolinger said...

Hello Swensons!! I found your blog from Sheryl's blog. Had to take a look. I can't believe how big rachela nd rebekkah have gotten! How have ya'll been? where are you now? Check out our blog when you get a chance. Hope all is GREAT!

Michelle D. said...

I'm so glad you commented on my blog, so I could find yours! I'm so jealous that you're going to Disneyland in 2 weeks, we have to wait until Feb. Love the blog!